Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today is Thursday, August 30....my last "real day of my trip"

Hi. Today is my last day staying in a hotel. My travels are almost over. It is my last day in Portugal. Tomorrow I am flying to London and will stay with my friend Brian again until I leave to go back to NYC.

I will be back in NYC on Tuesday, September 4th! I am excited.

I am not done with the blog yet though...I am still going to add a few sections...
1. My favorite and least favorites
2. What I could not live without during the trip
3. I'll add a section in October after my sister and I go to surf camp in Costa Rica for a week. That should be a riot.

Thank you for reading this and for all funny comments and emails!!! It made my day to get a great posting, comment or email!!!!

I'll see you soon! Check back on Monday!! Have a great weekend. Off to London for me!

-Les

No comments: