Steph and I left our hotel at 4:30 a.m. to catch our VERY EARLY flight to Edinburgh, Scotland. We were going to Edinburgh to site see and to go to The Open. We got to our amazing hotel, The Scotsman, and started our day with a huge breakfast with HOT coffee. We needed HOT coffee because it was freezing and raining. AGAIN. I was beginning to think this was a theme...rain and cold. We actually wore wools socks, 3 jackets and a winter scarf. Yes, winter scarf.
Oh, when we checked into our room, our TV said "Welcome Stephanie Leslie Trell Fingerhut" Awesome, Steph and I got married and we didn't even know it. I'm sure our parents will be thrilled. HA!
We did a bus tour (of course) and then walked around and saw many sights. Edinburgh is gorgeous, I bet it's even nicer in the sunshine! Our doormen were very nice and laughed at us every time we left the hotel because it got colder each time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment