Wendi and I went for a great run, again. Jason and I went to the beach and Wendi toured around town. It was a perfect beach day. Wendi came back with some purchases. She bought some very cool orange boots. I wanted them too so I went back and bought them. We decided that we would BOTH wear them to the Stones show that night. Losers! We did wear them.
We went for lunch again, NO tapas, we found a place that served burgers and chicken sandwiches. We were very happy. Of course we had more gelato!
Great day in San Sebastian but the best was yet to come....The Rolling Stones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Orange boots? You have to post a pic. Just the thought is making me drool!!
Spain sounds like a blast. Hope you make it to Club Med eventually!
Miss you here in NYC.
Hugs,G
Post a Comment