Tuesday, October 23, 2007

September 4 - October 21 - Great times being back in NYC!

Hi everyone. I have not updated the blog since my European Tour and I didn't think I was going to update but I'll add a few sections.....I've had too many great times not to add more.

I've had some amazing times spending times with friends, family, and of course taking a lot of trapeze classes! I've been going out way too much (Jason's fault) and had too many beers (again Jason's fault) but you know what...oh well....it's been great! I've had a blast.

I'll update more about my time back in NYC when I have more time. I'll add some great pictures too....from Getaway, the Hat Party, field trips in NYC doing the touristy things, the random spontaneous party at Steph's, Lizzie's wedding, etc....

Thank you everyone for welcoming me back to NYC!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think we're going to allow you to ever stop blogging -- how will we keep up on your life in Colorado otherwise?