Thursday, July 5, 2007

Today is Thursday, July 5th and I'm in Dresden, Germany - meeting Marisa!!!

Hi everyone. I know that I have updated the blog but I will try to do so a little bit now. It may not be in order but I'll try.

I'm in Dresden, Germany now at a little internet station in the hotel. It's a lot more expensive than an internet cafe so I may not update as much right now.

Are you wondering why Dresden...hmmm???
Marisa, from trapeze, has a wedding in Dresden this weekend, so she and I are going to play when she does not have wedding events to attend. We will be in Dresden until Sunday, then we're going to Berlin for the night and then on Monday, July 9th, we fly to Stockholm, Sweden. We will be in Stockholm for 4 nights. It should be a great week! I'm excited!

Thank you for all the emails asking to update the blog. Very nice.

I may have to write some things and add photos later because this computer doesn't have a place for me to plug in my camera. Sorry!

No comments: