Friday, July 13, 2007

Today is Friday, July 13...yikes (Friday the 13th) and I'm off to Barcelona and Sitges

Hi everyone. I'm in the Stockholm airport getting ready to go to Barcelona and Sitges. Sitges is the beach area around Barcelona.

Marisa and I had a great time this past week. We updated the blog together, enjoy it!

I'm going to Spain again because Germany, Prague and Stockholm were all chilly so I'm in the need of some sun and warmth before I meet Stephanie and Catherine in Ireland on Tuesday, July 17. I heard it's been rainy and chilly in Ireland and Scotland so I'm off to the sun now!

Have a great weekend. Please email soon! Miss everyone! More to come soon about my adventures in Barcelona, Sitges, Ireland and Scotland!

Bye,
Les

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, aren't you the jetsetter!

Unknown said...

Another one, sorry. I know I should read from the bottom up, but I always read from the top down anyway... it looks like the two of you had a terrific time together! I'm so jealous! And on that note... if you feel like hopping to Israel in the next month or so, I'll be there. Seriously.