Saturday, December 1, 2007

I GOT A JOB! YES, A JOB!!!

Yes, I got a job...I know, I know...a job....what's that? I'm not sure since I have not worked since May 1st. Yikes. Let's hope I can do this "job thing."
I am a Concierge at The Sky Hotel in Aspen. It's a gorgeous, kinda funky/trendy hotel right at the base of the mountain in Aspen.

Before I start this Wednesday I'm going to have to:
1. Learn everything about Aspen
2. Become trendy
3. Become funky
4. Become cool
5. Be able to recognize famous people (oh no...everyone knows I'm horrible at this)!
6. Be able to work again

I'm actually ready to work...it's time to make some $. When everyone comes to visit, you can go to the hip and trendy bar while I work. Just come over and say hi once in a while!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That bar is hot!

Crap, good luck becoming trendy this week...So excited for you!!! You're going to love your new job. And it likes like a cool enough place that you won't even realize you're at work! :)