Saturday, November 3, 2007

Post Costa Rica...

Hi. Lynnie and I are in Maryland now for my cousin Deenie's wedding. She and Tony are getting married tomorrow. It's going to be a wonderful wedding! All of my family is in town. For those that know my family (from my 40th birthday party)....you know they are all a lot of fun and a bit crazy so this weekend is going to be awesome.

Lynnie and I flew to DC from Costa Rica for the wedding. We have had a great week in DC visiting family and friends. We miss Costa Rica A LOT though. :(

Okay, so...don't laugh too hard but I was actually wheeled through all the airports because I can't really walk well. My leg is still hurting. It was kinda funny. Lynne thought it was great.

We miss Costa Rica but are happy to be in town for the wedding.

No comments: